Saturday, July 27, 2013

Back From Slacking

You may have been wondering where I've been lately or why I haven't been posting much. The truth is that some days I am in survival mode. Some days it is all I can do to keep the children fed and alive. I've been having a string of those days lately. We're not sleeping well, crazy things come up that we need to handle, etc. Do you ever feel like that? I think we all do at some point or another, and more than just once. It's part of life. When this happens I just take one day at a time and focus on the really important stuff. Are the kids' needs being met? Are my needs being met? If so, I'm doing well. The house can be cleaned later. New posts can be written later. Just about everything else can wait until later, as long as I focus on our family and the quality of our relationships first.

No comments:

Post a Comment